Participants are invited to submit results and a short description of their algorithm together with a signed form.
Description of the algorithm
Participants are required to upload a description of their algorithm (preferably an ArXiv document). Ideally this document is a scientific publication with enough details to allow others to re-implement it. References to accessible literature are acceptable: there is no need to repeat information that can be found elsewhere. The description should be written using the checklist given below:
- Provide contact details.
- Name your team.
- Give the overall structure of your algorithm and describe each step in this structure.
- Does your system use additional training data? If so, describe the characteristics of that training data.
- Do predictions for a given frame solely rely on that frame? Or do they also rely on previous frames? on following frames?
- Do predictions (for the microscope video frames) solely rely on microscope video frames? Or do they also rely on tray video frames?
- Give computation times (number of frames processed per second).
- If the algorithm has been tested on other datasets, you could consider including those results.
Results without a suitable description will not be processed.
Your automatic tool annotations, the short description of your algorithm and the signed form should be submitted here. Please follow the formatting instructions given on the 'evaluation' page. Note that you can only upload if you are registered as a user for the sub-challenge. If you have problems uploading, please make your submission by e-mail.